Waiting on Wednesday: Lover at Last

by 10/24/2012 2 comments
Hey Everyone,

It's time for another Waiting on Wednesday. WOW is a meme hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine in which bloggers get to share the books they are waiting on.


So, this week I thought I'd share with you a book that fans of J.R Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood series having been waiting on for like...ever.

In a word: Qhay. The Goodreads blurb reads:

The eleventh novel in the stunning #1 New York Times bestselling Black Dagger Brotherhood series--the hotly anticipated story that finally unites Blay and Qhuinn...forever.
Release Date: March  26, 2013
Publisher: NAL Hardcover


ISBN: 0451239350 (ISBN13: 9780451239358)
Add to Goodreads.
If you think the blurb is a little short, well, it's short because for BDB fans, nothing more needs to be said. We have been waiting for Qhuinn and Blay to face their feelings for one another and get together for several books. Several long, angsty books. Fans everywhere are super excited. I am super, super excited!!! That said though, I am a little worried about how their love story will play out. Ward always delivers a HEA, but last time I felt like I was cheated a wee bit. I'm hoping this time I get the story we've all been waiting so long for.

PS--Doesn't Qhuinn look yummy on that cover??

Jewels E

Author

I'm a thirty something girl who loves to read, write and dream. Because I'm so addicted to the written word in all its forms, I created this blog to share the books that devastate me with you.

2 comments:

Mel P said...

If you want a longer blurb - Amazon.com has it. :) A friend of mine sent it to me - sounds amazing.

Jewels E said...

Send me the link and I'll link everyone up :)