Waiting On Wednesday: Falling for You

by 12/12/2012 0 comments
Hello Everyone!

I have to say, I'm sorry I forgot about last week's Waiting on Wednesday. It totally slipped my mind, but I thought this week I'd remedy that oversight, and give you a WOW. Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine. It lets bloggers share with you the books they are dying to get their hands on.



This week I'm waiting on a YA book. The cover drew me in, and the premise sounds like an amazing story waits behind its beautiful jacket. Here is the synopsis:

Rae's always dreamed of dating a guy like Nathan. He’s nothing like her abusive stepfather—in other words, he’s sweet. But the closer they get, the more Nathan wants of her time, of her love, of her...and the less she wants to give.

As Rae’s affection for Nathan turns to fear, she leans on her friend Leo for support. With Leo, she feels lighter, happier. And possessive Nathan becomes jealous.

Then a tragedy lands Rae in the ICU. Now, hovering between life and death, Rae must find the light amid the darkness…and the strength to fight for life and the love she deserves.


Release Date: January 1, 2013
Publisher: Simon Pulse
Pages: 355

ISBN: 1442443995 (ISBN13: 9781442443990)
                 












Now, it was the cover that drew me in. And the story at first, I thought compelling, but not my thing maybe...I like light, bright stories, and I think the idea of there being a touch of dark reality in this story made me a little lukewarm. However, I've since changed my mind, having realized it's often those stories, with dark touches to them that I find most beautiful. So, now I'm dying to read this, hehe.
What do you all think?
               

Jewels E

Author

I'm a thirty something girl who loves to read, write and dream. Because I'm so addicted to the written word in all its forms, I created this blog to share the books that devastate me with you.

0 comments: