In My Mailbox

by 6/04/2013 0 comments
Hey Everyone!

It's a new month, and this week I'm sharing what's In My Mailbox with you. IMM is a meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Bloggers share with you their latest books--whether purchased, borrowed, or whatever. I've picked up a few ebooks this month.


Undeniable by Madeline Sheehan (reviewed by me)
Unbeautifully by Madeline Sheehan
One Foot in the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
Enticed by His Forgotten Lover by Maya Banks
Wait for You by J. Lynn

I'm dying to get back into the Night Huntress series. Don't ask me what took me so long, I guess I just side tracked. So many books, so little time and all of that ♥ I really enjoyed Undeniable as well, though it is a roller coaster of a read, it was well worth it, so I'm eager to read the next one.

So what's in your mailbox? You can post below in the comments section.


Jewels E

Author

I'm a thirty something girl who loves to read, write and dream. Because I'm so addicted to the written word in all its forms, I created this blog to share the books that devastate me with you.

0 comments: