Quote It!~12 Archer's Voice by Mia Sheridan

by 8/09/2014 0 comments
It's time to bring you another Quote It! post. Cuz I found some really delicious quotes. And I mean, delicious. The writing really made me turn to mush at times because it left me all le sigh.

I absolutely love sharing quotes with everyone, so hopefully you love being teased by the quotes I share. Today I'm going share quotes from Archer's Voice by Mia Sheridan. I absolutely loved every word I read in this sweet romance.



I'd never forget the sheer beauty of the expression on Archer's face. Next time it wouldn't be the same. Once he had kissed me, his first kiss, this I knew, it would never be the same again.

His eyes told me everything his voice couldn't. We communicated a thousand words, without a single one being spoken. 


"He brought his hands up, and said, 'I didn't know enough to dream you, Bree, but somehow you came true anyway. How did that happen?' He rubbed his nose along mine, pausing and then pulling back again. 'Who read my mind and knew exactly what I wanted, even when I didn't?'

Awkward boy. Sweet, silent Archer Hale.

You're my everything Bree. 

Stay tuned for more about this book!





Jewels E

Author

I'm a thirty something girl who loves to read, write and dream. Because I'm so addicted to the written word in all its forms, I created this blog to share the books that devastate me with you.

0 comments: