What's the Scoop??? Pretty In Crochet

by 7/04/2016 0 comments
It seems like such a long time since I've written a blog post. I've been so busy but now I have a ton of free time on my hands and I have so many plans for the summer. Top of the list is enjoyment. And I think everything I have planned will get me that enjoyment and relaxation that I need.

I need to share a new project with you today. You might have noticed that I have another hobby I sometimes blog about, which is crochet. I learned to crochet when I was young, fell out of it for a while because I needed an expert to learn more and have gotten back into it in recent years because the internet has a ton of great experts who I can learn from. So along with reading, crocheting is another passion of mine.

So my latest project is a new blog, called Pretty In Crochet in which I share with you all my crochet projects, sites and books and what not that I have found useful. I hope to have fun with my new blog, but naturally I will continue to share my book love here with you. So stay tuned for more book reviews. They are coming soon!

A while back I crocheted this scarf for my friend. You can't really tell it's a scarf, but I was very proud of the new stitch I was learning and how it was turning out, especially that colour combo which I think is really hot. My new blog will provide links to patterns I've used, and any tips I've learned along the way. I'm no crochet expert, but I figured I could share the love of crochet with everyone and maybe help out a new crafter or two. And even challenge myself to become better than I am, which would be a lot of fun. I hope you'll join me there if you are a lover of crochet like myself.

Upcoming book reviews include some series I'm staying caught up on (new releases my friends, new releases!) and that for the most part, I am enjoying. I'll be hitting the book store tomorrow for a new release actually, one which I'm very excited about. I hope that July will be a busy blog month of me, both on My Devastating Reads and on Pretty In Crochet. I'll be back in a day or two to share a review with you, on a book I'm still on the fence about even though I'm more than halfway finished. We'll see what it brings by the end. Till then, keeping on reading everyone!

Happy Reading,
Jewels

Jewels E

Author

I'm a thirty something girl who loves to read, write and dream. Because I'm so addicted to the written word in all its forms, I created this blog to share the books that devastate me with you.

0 comments: