Review: Dance of the Gods by Nora Roberts

by 9/13/2016 0 comments
I just polished off the second book in a Nora Roberts series and I really enjoyed it. This trilogy was one I was aware of for a while, but just hadn't gotten around to reading. Which is too true of too many wonderful novels. But I am glad I have had a chance to read these books because they are so beautifully written.

Series: Circle Trilogy, #2 
My Rating: ❀'s
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Add to Goodreads

This novel continued the saga for the battle to protect the worlds (including our own) from the vampires under Lilith's control. The warriors continue their training and find ways to overcome obstacles--such as how to transport Cian, a vampire himself, to Gaell where the battle is supposed to take place. But this novel also developed the romance between Blair and Larkin. I liked Larkin immediately in the first novel; he was easy going and charming and I loved him even more in this novel. He's an upstanding, down to earth guy and I thought he was a perfect fit for Blair. She's been too long alone and unloved and had come to believe that it was her lot in life, that love and championship were not in her stars. Larkin proves to her otherwise. And he is so uber sweet and real about it that I doubt any woman would resist, but it was quite something that Blair herself gave up resisting.

I thought the first half of the novel moved a bit slowly, but then it really picked up once they made it to Gaell and I'm excited to see what the final novel in the trilogy will bring. I have some ideas about how the next romance will play out as well, so I'm curious to see if I'm right

A great book and one I was delighted to read because the romance was slow and made for le sigh reading. And the writing was a joy to read. I can't wait to read the final novel which I'm sure will be the strongest novel of the series.

Happy Reading,
Jewels

Jewels E

Author

I'm a thirty something girl who loves to read, write and dream. Because I'm so addicted to the written word in all its forms, I created this blog to share the books that devastate me with you.

0 comments: